MY IDENTITY of LOVE
• God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind. (II Tim 1:7)
• The Lord loves me with an everlasting love and has promised to give me a future and a hope. With loving kindness He has drawn me unto Himself. (Jeremiah 29:11 & 31:3 NIV)
• I live with confidence that there is nothing in the universe with the power to separate me from the love of God. (Romans 8:38 Passion Translation)
• God’s love towards me is patient and kind. His love for me bears all things, believes all things, hopes all thing and endures all things. His love will never fail. (1 Corinthians 13:4, 7- 8 New King James)
• I have been invited to the Lord’s banqueting table and His banner over me is love! His love is better than the choicest of wine. Through His intimate love, He draws and invites me to follow after Him. I am beauty and pleasant to Him. I am the object of His affection and approval. (Song of Solomon 1&2 NKJV)
MY REALITY OF A LIFE OF LOVE
To encounter the LOVE of God is to be reminded of who I truly am. I was created in the image of LOVE Himself. God doesn’t just speak love or “do” love. God IS love. That love is more than an emotion or a feeling. LOVE is who I am because of the One in whose image I was created. My life is destined for success because love simply cannot fail!!! Before the foundation of the world, I was chosen to be loved by God. The reason I can love the people in my world is because I am loved by the Creator of the Universe. Love is who I am.